An application form should be filled in.
Undergraduate degree requirement
The academic background of an applicant is carefully evaluated. Variety in the academic background of the candidates is encouraged. In case of a foreign university degree the applicant must obtain a recognition certificate from the National Academic Recognition Information Center.
English language requirement
PRIMA program taught classes are held in English, hence students need to be fluent in English. Applicants whose native language* is not English and whose secondary or higher education was completed in a country where the official language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English to be accepted in the program.
PRIMA accepts the following internationally recognized tests of English language proficiency:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): with a minimum score of 6.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): with a minimum score of 79 (internet-based)
- Cambridge English Advanced (score A-C) or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Cambridge Michigan ECPE: with a minimum score of 650
* Native language is defined as the language you grew up speaking in your family, community and nation.
Applicants should provide two recommendation letters, either from the institution of higher education from which they have obtained their degree or an employer (in case of working experience).